Music & Theater Festival and the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art

Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5, 2008

Today we spent time working with the 9th graders at Roskilde Little school. They are the same age as our 10th graders now moving into 11th. The pictures I've posted are of our students and show them playing on the playground of the school and then working with the 9th graders in "ice-breaking" activities. These are the 9th graders who will be visiting us in the Fall. The project we are doing with them has to do with the discussion of good and evil. They are all, both Danes and Americans, getting along well and participating in the project. All the kids are coming to school on time and seem to be getting enough sleep although I know they are still a bit jet-lagged. I haven't heard of any issues, so if you hear from your child and know that he/she is having some problems, please let me know so I can address them. Sometimes kids don't want to make trouble, so they won't tell me if they're a little unhappy, but they'll call their parents and let them know. Don't feel bad about emailing me and letting me know. I'm here to make sure they are having a good experience and making good decisions. Talk with you in a couple more days. -Carrie

No comments: